Lessons that should have been taught in the gifted program:
- Having difficulty with one subject does not devalue how good you are at anything else
- You can have meaningful happy friendships with people who aren’t “gifted” enough to be in your program
- Needing help with something doesn’t mean you don’t deserve to be called smart
- Needing help with something doesn’t make you a hopeless wreck
- Needing help with something doesn’t make you subhuman
I kinda want to start a massive campaign to get trigger warnings used on blogs and videos throughout Nerdfighteria
- Me: where's that strange music coming from
- Me: Why is someone playing music this is a library
- Me: Really that music is starting to get annoying
- Me: oh wait it's my phone
What is your morning ritual?
- Moan a bit
- Wonder why I get up so early
- Get out of bed
- Get dressed
- Drink a glass of cold tea
- Think about my own mortality
- Grab my stuff and run out the door because I’m 5 minutes late
If you could have any color hair without repercussions, what color would you choose?
I did auburn red once, and that was really great. Auburn/red is a good look for me.
I’m interested in trying purple and/or silver? Maybe like purple with silver tips? And then when it grew out it would be brown-purple-silver and I think that would look cool.
- ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ : Do you like sugar/sweet things?
- (*_*) : Last time you were surprised?
- (｡♥‿♥｡) : Tell about your crush!
- (¬‿¬) : Last thing you learned about a friend?
- (~￣▽￣)~ : Last person you hugged?
- (◕‿-) : Three things, physical or mental, you look for in a significant other?
- (∩︵∩) : Last movie to make you cry?
- (⊙_◎) : Biggest pet peeve?
- (✿ ♥‿♥) : Cutest thing you've ever seen?
- (︶ω︶) : If you could have any color hair without repercussions, what color would you choose?
- o(≧o≦)o : How easily do you anger?
- (◕‿◕✿) : What is your morning ritual?
- (✿◠‿◠) : Describe your personality in three word or less?
- (▰˘◡˘▰): A picture of you?
Appeals to nature
Why do we even keep Daylight Savings everyone hates it